Aptoide is one of the biggest stores after Google PlayStore and Apple AppStore to host thousands of applications and games. It was launched in the year 2011 and since then it has been downloaded over 3.5 billion times. The robust nature of this store makes it different from others. A user can download free and paid apps/games from Aptoide Market for free. Even the in-app purchases are free. The user is also allowed to roll back to the previous version of the app if he/she is not happy with the updated version.
Aptoide TV – All you Need to Know
Soon after the popularity of Aptoide Store, it launched it self-owned Android Smart TV (along with Android set-top box) which is named as Aptoide TV. The Aptoide TV brings you an app store which offers the content which is optimized for the larger screen device to enhance the user experience. Yes, you have guessed it right. Aptoide is not only available for the mobile devices, but also for the larger screen devices like HD televisions.
How to Install Aptoide TV?
The installation of Aptoide TV might be a challenging task depending on your TV browser. So, I have brought up this small guide that will help you to install Aptoide TV in your living rooms. Here are some of the easiest ways to install Aptoide TV. Check them out.
Install Directly from the Browser
It is the easiest ways to carry out the installation. After visiting the Aptoide TV installation page, click on ‘Install Aptoide TV’, to start the installation.
Install Through USB
You can download Aptoide TV on your smartphone or computer and copy the downloaded Apk on a USB drive. Connect the USB stick to the USB port of your TV. Make use of the ‘File Manager’ app to open up the APK.
Install through Wi-Fi
If you are trying to install the Aptoide TV using this method, you will require ES File Explorer to do so. The ‘Net Manager’ feature of this app lets a user transfer the Android phone apps to the Android TV. To carry out the process smoothly, you will need an Android TV and an Android Phone. Ensure that both the devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network and the ES File Explorer is installed on both the devices.
- On the receiver end (Android TV), launch the ES File Explorer and choose ‘Net Manager’ tab which can be found inside the ‘Network’ category at the homepage view.
- You can now see ‘You have joined a network, SSID is your-wifi-spot-name’ if you are connected to ‘Net Manager’.
- Now, on the sender end (Android phone), connect to the same Wi-Fi network as the Android TV.
- Launch the ES File Manager and click on the ‘App’ option in the Homepage tab.
- The App Manager will show the list of all the applications that have been installed on your Android phone. You can select the apps which you wish to sideload on the Android TV.
- After making the selection, press the ‘Send’ button on the overflow menu.
- The scanning will start to find same network device and once you find the Android TV, press ‘Send’ button again to transfer the Apk file.
- After confirming on the receiver end, the ES File Explorer will start sending the app to the targeted device.
- Choose the folder to receive the apk file in and you are done.
- The apk will be transferred in seconds depending upon the speed of your network.
- Once the apk file is received, you can install it on your Android TV.
The End Note
Aptoide TV is a great initiative by the Aptoide developers who have ensured that the Android users can enjoy the same aspects of the app on the bigger screens. The above-mentioned methods will surely help you out to run the supported applications on the Android TV comfortably with the help of Aptoide TV Apk.